Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shrimp Patties

These are a variation of the salmon patties I posted a couple of weeks ago and super yummy! My fav will always be the crab patties, which I will have to make again soon and post but all versions of this recipe are great (except the tuna, I'm not a big fan of canned tuna). You can see all the variations of this recipe HERE. Just like with the salmon patties I froze half the patties before browning.

1 6 oz pkg stuffing mix for chicken
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup mayonnaise
3 4 oz cans tiny shrimp, drained
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup green onion, chopped

Combine all ingredients.
Shape into patties using 1/4 cup mixture for each patty. Refrigerate for one hour. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet. Cook patties till browned on each side, about three minutes per side.
Served with Easy Roasted Yellow Squash and Onion, made using less cheese this time, very yummy. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Love to See Your Feedback