Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cowboy Caviar

A friend of mine posted this recipe on pinterest a while back and I have been waiting for an opportunity to make it. It came this past Sunday - we had another couple in the park over for dinner. They are awesome people and we all had a great time.  The recipe did not have a link back, I believe it is my friends own creation, but don't know for sure. It makes a LOT, too much for four people for sure!
2 cans southwest style corn, drained
1 can rotel, drained
6 green onions, sliced
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream

Combine all ingredients. Serve with corn chips and enjoy.
Now this is the way I served this dip on Sunday and everyone loved it. However, when I took out the leftovers to have with tacos last night it dawned on me I had forgotten the cheese! It was supposed to have to cups of shredded cheese in it as well. I added about 1/2 a cup to the leftover dip and it does make a difference, much better with cheese!

Shared with:

3 comments:

Love to See Your Feedback