Saturday, December 15, 2012

Chewin' The Fat In The Kitchen

I am very excited to announce that my good friend Mamie from our little cooking group here in the park has started a blog. She just completed her first post. It is a recipe for the most wonderful meatloaf EVER! Before trying her meatloaf I would have said I don't eat meatloaf and if that's you this recipe will change your mind for sure!!! She also included recipes for all the sides - country style green beans with potatoes, mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy!!! This was a meal she cooked for our group and it WAS amazing!!! I encourage everyone to check out her blog - Chewin' The Fat In The Kitchen, Comfort Food from Mamie's Kitchen to Yours. For my fellow bloggers we all remember what it's like to be the new kid on the block, so when you stop by please leave some words of encouragement for her. Mamie is an awesome cook and just an all around great person. Looking forward to future posts!



3 comments:

  1. Could not find a link to comment on her blog - too bad because it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go check it out - Thanks for the heads up - I'm following her now! That meal looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to See Your Feedback