We got moved to a new spot and set up again. This time we made it until Thursday around noon when the tide came in to claim us again. We were watching it rather closely and thought we were going to be okay. The water was still a few feet from the RV and had appeared to have stopped coming in any further. About ten minutes after thinking we were safe we were literally ankle deep in water getting hooked up to move again.
This time we decided we had had enough of the beach and went in search of an RV park.