John and I recently made the difficult decision to move back to Brownwood. It has something we have been praying about for sometime. Now we feel that this is where we need to be for several reasons. I am already back in Brownwood, hunting for a job. We decided that I would return first and find a job before he put in notice with his job, that way at no point will we be without income.
I am not sure what this will mean for this blog, since we will no longer be full-time RVers. Most likely I will just change the name. I have not put much thought into that at this point, that is something that will have to wait until things settle down a bit. If I do not post for the next week, this is why. Looking forward to joining back in my regular parties and hops!