Friday, August 2, 2013

Peach Habanero Slaw

I made this yummy slaw to go with/on our fish tacos earlier this week. I had planned to make the slaw using Cilantro Cotija Sauce like I did here for fish tacos. When I went to get the sauce at the store, next to it was this Peach Habanero Splash. How could I not give it a try? The flavor of yummy peaches and spicy habaneros on slaw sounded perfect to go with/on fish tacos! It turned out super yummy!
Both of these sauces are HEB brand dipping sauces that come in little 3 oz containers and sold in their fish market area. I don't know what other stores have that would be comparable or a name brand sauce that would compare to these. They are sooo yummy.

1 3 oz container peach habanero splash
2 cups slaw mix

Comine in medium sized bowl. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback