Sunday, May 25, 2014

Surprise Dinner Party

For Mother's Day this year my sisters and I decided to have a surprise dinner for mom. The idea came up last minute, so we had to put it off to the Saturday after Mother's Day. This also happened to be Pops' 72nd birthday and just nine days before their 25th wedding anniversary. Pops was in on the dinner planning but was not aware that we decided to throw in birthday/anniversary as well. A special cake was in order.
Decorated half for birthday and half for anniversary. Everyone had a great time. My brother-in-law, Dean, grilled Hawaiian chicken; baby sis made potato salad and corn on the cob; my older sis made pineapple cole slaw; me and my other sis brought the cake, plates and plasticware. Mom was totally surprised when she walked into baby sister's house and we were all there.



Everyone had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback