Friday, December 23, 2011

Family Time 2

Still spending time with my amazing family. Stayed in Brownwood until Wednesday morning. Loved spending time with the grandson.



Wednesday we headed for Bastrop to see my family. We are staying with my mom and pops while here. Thursday morning we left for Manvel, TX to see the oldest daughter and to finally meet our granddaughter! My mom was able to get away and make the trip with us.



Had a wonderful visit for most of the afternoon. Then my son, who lives in Katy, which is right in route on the way back to Bastrop, asked us to come by his place. We were originally going to wait at Christina's and he was going to meet us there after work. I think this worked out easiest for everyone. We went out to eat at a wonderful Mexican food place in Katy called Tony's. Dinner with my two favorite fellas.

Tomorrow my sisters and maybe half of my nieces and nephews will be at mom's to celebrate Christmas Texas style. We'll be having deer chili, sausage wraps, queso and chips. Yumm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback