Sunday, August 5, 2012

No Menu Plan, Exciting News

Well our gate guarding days are over, at least for now. John has taken a different position with the company that we have been working for and I will be temporarily unemployed. The company has asked that I wait about 30 days before seeking employment elsewhere, they seem to have something in mind for me but I'm not sure what. We moved from our gate today and have ended up in a lovely little RV park, Alamo River RV Resort, just south of San Antonio. I may talk to owners/managers of the park and see if they need any help around here in exchange for our lot but for the next week John and I are relaxing, catching up with family and friends and resting, lots of resting! I will post some pics of the park we will be calling home for the next two months or more later on. It is a beautiful park with a new laundry/restroom facility almost right across from our spot, no more lugging the laundry to an overpriced laundromat - YIPPEE!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What fun, I love changes and new adventures. And there is so much to see and do in San Antonio.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Love to See Your Feedback