Monday, December 16, 2013

Menu Plan 12.16.13

This looks to be a busy week, as well as next week. I am working all week, then leaving for Houston area Saturday morning with a stop in Bastrop. We will be staying in the Houston area until Monday visiting with our two kiddos and granddaughter that live in the area as well as our BFFs that live in Lake Jackson. Since we are coming back on Monday and I work Monday night, I'm not sure if there will be a menu plan for the week. At this point I'm not even sure when I'll get to do my grocery shopping for the week. So we will be playing it by year, I may just take a break from blogging for the week of Christmas. This weeks plan includes a no cook day. I will be doing an eight hour turn around at work, which means when I get off Wednesday morning at 7am I have to be back in 8 hours at 3pm for another shift. No cooking for sure that day! Here is the full plan for the week:

Monday
Christmas Soup with Mexican Cornbread

Tuesday
Spaghetti with Salad and Cheese Sticks

Wednesday
No Cook Day or YOYO - Your On Your Own

Thursday
Cheesy Fish with Fries

Friday
Taco Salad* with Chips and Guacamole

Saturday and Sunday
Out of Town

*New Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback