Monday, December 30, 2013

Menu Plan 12.30.13

Today is our oldest grandchild's third birthday! Time is flying by and she is growing up sooo fast!
Really loved spending some time with her and momma over Christmas.

I really believe I have overdone this weeks menu and much of these items will be on next weeks menu, lol. For now this is the plan and I already see this changing since my plan for the weekend didn't quite go over. Also, I expect my schedule at work to change. Right now I am off Friday night but the other night clerk can't usually work Fridays, so I see that changing, which will also change date night.

Monday
Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing and Salad

Tuesday
Salad with Panko Fried Chicken

Wednesday
Chili Dogs with Chips (L)

Thursday
 Burgers with Onion Rings (L)

Friday
Sausage with Veggies (L)
Dinner Out?

Saturday
Chicken Mole with Rice and Tortillas

Sunday
Crusted Shepherds Pie with Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback