Friday, June 13, 2014

Crock-Pot Sweet Kielbasa

I pinned this recipe months ago, finally made it about two months ago and am now getting around to posting it here. This was found at Crock-Pot Ladies. They have a wonderful variety of recipes for your crock pot. I will prob be using more of them when I change jobs. So easy and sooo yummy!!

2 lbs kielbasa sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp dijon mustard
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced

Place sausage in crock pot. Mix remaining ingredients. Pour over sausage. Heat on low for six hours. Serve and enjoy!

Sorry for the lack of pics, will add those next time I make this - I hope. Meanwhile the crock pot ladies to have a pic of the final product that you can view by clicking on the link at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback