Monday, August 11, 2014

Menu Plan 08.11.14

Most of last weeks menu plan went off without a hitch - until Saturday. I had training from 1pm to 5:30pm at work, then worked from 11pm to 7am; then the meat I got out for lunch was not thawed by 11am so we went out. Moving the remaining meals back a day. We are taking the RV out this weekend, unsure if the weekend plan will happen but here it is:

Monday
Chopped BBQ Chicken on a Bun with Chips

Tuesday
Sausage Wraps with Beans
Chocolate Pie* (D)

Wednesday
Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Salad (L)

Thursday
Fried Chicken Breast with Au Graten Potatoes (L)

Friday
Cheesy Chicken Casserole with Veggies (L)
Date Night or Sloppy Joes with Fries

Saturday
Eggs and Venison Sausage (B)
Buffalo Chicken Nuggets with Chips (L)
Fish Tacos with Beans

Sunday
Eggs with Bacon (B)
Chili Dogs with Chips (L)
YOYO

A little info about my menu plan - on days that I only have a plan for lunch, I work that evening; on days I only have a plan for dinner, I worked the night shift the night before and slept through lunch; on nights I do YOYO (you're on your own) I am making the transition from days back to nights and take a long nap in the afternoon/early evening. Typically days I have breakfast, we are out in the RV, it seems to be the only time I can get up early enough to cook breakfast, lol. and * is a New Recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback