Sunday, June 3, 2012

Menu Plan - June 3

One of my favorite blogs, Finding Joy in My Kitchen, posts a weekly menu plan. SnoWhite not only shares amazing recipes but she is also very open about her faith and her life in general. I have been following her for sometime now and since moving out to the boonies menu planning has become more of a priority. We can't just run to the store every other day, shopping trips are planned weekly. Also, with limited storage space I try not to buy anything we don't need that week. To help me stay on track with my planning I have decided to follow her example and begin posting a weekly menu plan, but unlike SnoWhite my menu will be primarily a lunch menu, hers is breakfast and dinner. I am not promising I will stick to this to the letter, but it will be pretty close.

SUNDAY
Chicken Taco Salad*

MONDAY
Making up a batch of theses Best Breakfast Tacos Ever for the week
Steak Fingers* with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

TUESDAY
Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas with this Yummy Side Salad

WEDNESDAY
Take out from PePe Boudreauxs our favorite local restaurant

THURSDAY
Sloppy Joes with Baked Spicy Fries*

FRIDAY
Shrimp Patties* with Roasted Yellow Squash


SATURDAY
Chili Dogs with Onion Rings - Saturday is shopping/laundry day so quick and easy is the name of the game.


SUNDAY
Asian Beef and Noodles* with Egg Rolls

*Recipe to be posted later - hopefully on the actual day it is prepared, but that is iffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback