Monday, June 30, 2014

Menu Plan 06.30.14

I had dropped one day from my work schedule a few weeks ago. However, I was told last night the girl covering that day has been released to find other opportunities. At this point I am assuming that will mean I will need to pick that day back up. I have not spoken to management yet, that will happen later today. Until then I expect to be working Thursday evening. Hope to hear back from City and Rural Rides about the dispatcher job I put in for there. They have to receive a certain number of apps before they can interview. So last time they had to extend the posting. The second posting just closed Saturday. I will also find out about that later today, whether they are ready to proceed or will have to extend again. Please say a little prayer for me, I would really like this job but am uncertain as to whether it is the best thing for us as a family. The benefits are great but I would be home less. Until I here something def about my schedule this is the plan for the week:

Monday
Brisket with Beans or Potato Salad

Tuesday
Keema* with Rice or Couscous and Pita Bread (Naan would be better but won't have time to make it)

Wednesday
Chicken Tenders with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (L)

Thursday
Hamburgers with Fries (L)

Friday
Spaghetti with Salad (L)
Date Night

Saturday
Grillin' - Hot Dogs and Brats with ? (L)
YOYO - You're On You're Own

Sunday
Crock Pot Sweet Kielbasa with Slaw (L)
Chicken Tostados with Jalapeno Poppers

*New Recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback