Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan 101512

Wow! What a great weekend!! Saturday morning we moved to a new spot here in the park so that we now have a bigger yard and are right across from two couples couples that we have befriended since here - more on them in a bit. Then went went to BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse - I loved it, the hubby liked it but still thinks Chilis is better. My new phone stinks - so no pics, which is why I have not done any posts on the places we eat at every weekend. I don't like not having pics to go with the post, but enough on that. We then spent the evening at home watching movies, snacking and just relaxing. Sunday we had new tires put on the car, grabbed lunch on the way home and were sitting around bored. We decided to go for a walk and ran into one of the couples across from us and they invited us over for smoked pork butt and something else - I forget what - Monday night. We visited a little more and decided to get together with them and the other couple that night and just have hot dogs - boredom solved. It was a wonderful evening visiting, laughing and just getting to know each other a little better. So all that being said my menu plan for the week has already changed once and I haven't even been to the store yet! But it's a good change!!! Here's what I have right now.

Monday
Smoked Meats and
Chipotle Corn Salsa (I think I'm going to rename this Chipotle Corn Salad. I believe the      word Salsa is a bit misleading.)

Tuesday
Jalapeno Sausage Pasta with Salad

Wednesday
Glazed Pork Chops* with Mac-n-Cheese

Thursday
Bertolli Dinner for Two with
Green Beans (actually sugar snap peas this time and I really should get a better pic of these - after they are cooked)

Friday
Cream Cheese Burgers with
Spicy Baked Fries

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Shrimp Pasta Salad* with Green Beans (I may actually put these in the salad rather than on the side - we shall see - the recipe is still coming together; again sugar snap peas)

2 comments:

  1. Well this has already changed AGAIN! But for good reason. While shopping I decided to swap out the Spicy Baked Fries for Sweet Potato Fries*, my hubby has been wanting me to make this, so that was change number 1. Change number 2 - hubby got home from work and he has to work in the Houston area Thursday and Friday. Yippee, road trip! We will leave here Wednesday and stay with friends through Sunday, possibly Monday. So the menu plan for Wednesday on is put on hold and I will be away from my blog during that time as well. See ya'll next week!

    ReplyDelete

Love to See Your Feedback