Monday, January 21, 2013

Menu Plan 012113

I am happy to announce that John and I will be moving on down the road soon. We have been at this park for five months, going on six and that is long enough. Not to mention that during that time this park has gone downhill, so time for a change. We will be heading to East Texas -- closer to the kids and our friends in Lake Jackson but sadly further from our new friends here in the park. They will also be leaving here the first but to another park in the area. When we come back to this area we hope to join back up with them and get our cooking group going again. There are repeats to last week's menu due to changes in plans and going out a few times with our friends. Here is this week's plan:

Monday
Spicy Fried Rice* with Egg Rolls

Tuesday
Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Burgers* with Chips (provided my new burger press arrives)

Wednesday
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip with Jalapeno Poppers

Thursday
Drunken Chicken with Corn

Friday
Sausage Wraps with Spicy Baked Fries

Saturday
?

Sunday
Something with Ground Beef since I bought a large package of fresh ground beef at costco Friday, part of which I will use for the burgers but then I still have three smaller portions. I'll have to think on it a bit. I know I'll come up with something.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Terry~ I'm Lynn H @ Turnips 2 Tangerines and I am nominating you for The Liebster Blog Award! To find out more about the award go to; http://www.turnips2tangerines.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! Sorry for the delay in responding. Will post sometime this week!

      Delete
  2. Have a safe trip, Terry! I bet it will be so nice to be closer to the kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to See Your Feedback