Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan 020413

What a great weekend! We went to Lake Jackson and spent the weekend with friends there. Had a lot of fun. Hopefully we will be able to get together again before we leave this area. With it being only a 1.5 hour drive instead of a 4.5 hour drive, I'm sure we will. We are also only about an hour away from our oldest daughter and granddaughter, so I plan to make visits there as well. Lots of yummy food this week but nothing new. This will give me a chance to catch up on a couple of older posts and enjoy some tried and true dishes. Odds are good that this weeks plan will change since my hubby my have to go out of town for a day or two and will be staying overnight, so I'll be cooking for one unless I decide to go with him. This is the plan, maybe the drunken chicken will actually happen this time, I think it's been on the plans for over a month now, lol.

Monday
Buffalo Chicken Casserole with Salad

Tuesday
Cheesy Beef Enchiladas with Chips

Wednesday
Chopped BBQ Chicken on a Bun with Spicy Baked Fries

Thursday
Seafood Enchiladas with Beans

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Drunken Chicken with Cream Cheese Corn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback