Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Plan 031113

Well, planning what goes on the menu for me is the easy part. Planning which dish to have on what night is a little more tricky. When making the plan it ALL sounds so good, that's why I put it on the menu. So I want it ALL right away, not a good idea. How I usually end up deciding is by looking at what vegetables are served with each meal. The ones that will keep longer go towards the end of the week, the ones that don't keep very well at the beginning of the week. This is the plan for the week:

Monday
Beef, Bean and Cheese Taquitos (subbing ground turkey for the beef this time) with Cilantro Lime Slaw*

Tuesday
Stir Fry* with Rice and Egg Rolls

Wednesday
Brats with Sweet-n-Spicy Oven Fries

Thursday
Fish Tacos* with Chips

Friday
Spicy Sausage Cheese Bread* with Roasted Squash and Onion

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Quick Spaghetti Sauce with Pasta and Garlic Bread Sticks

*New Item - I thought I had made the slaw before but could not find it. Must of had it mixed up with the cilantro lime shrimp and rice. With this many new items I can see me falling behind, oh well, I'll catch up some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback