Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet-n-Spicy Oven Fries

These potatoes are so yummy. I would never have thought to add sugar to baked fries. They were spicy with just the right amount of sweetness! This is where I found my inspiration: Oven Fries. I only made a couple of minor adjustments. Next time I will turn the potatoes halfway through cooking time for more even browning.

4 small russet potatoes
2 t olive oil
1 T sugar
1 t sea salt
1/8 t cayenne pepper

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Peel and slice potatoes into fries. Mix remaining ingredients in plastic storage zip bag. Add potatoes and coat with oil mixture. Bake potatoes 30 minutes or till done and well browned. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback