Sunday, July 12, 2015

Bacon Sausage Jalapeno Poppers

Hi folks. I know it's been a while but things are finally starting to settle into a routine. We are now in Dickinson, TX in a lovely RV park, Green Caye Village. We are really enjoying it. Next to a beautiful golf course, not that I care for golf but RV parks next to golf courses tend to keep their lawns very neat. They have a few ponds on the property that are stocked with fish so John can go fishing right here in the park if he chooses. We are about 30 minutes from where we work in the Pasadena/Clear Lake area and 30 minutes the other direction takes us to beautiful Galveston! We are so loving it here!!
I could not believe how far behind I am in posting recipes. I mean I knew it had been a while but I didn't realize how many recipes I hadn't posted even before moving from Brownwood! I going to start today with these yummy jalapeno poppers.
Other posts to expect in the future:
     Mexican Tortellini
     Jalapeno Popper Quiche
     Easy Crock Pot Chicken
     Roasted Beets (not sure if I even remember exactly how I cooked/seasoned these)
     Roasted Cabbage
     Restaurant Review - La Brisa Mexican Bar and Grill - our new fav Mexican place in the area, which pretty much means it's our new fav restaurant since Mexican is what we like to go out for most often.
Hopefully I'll get all these up fairly soon. Now for the poppers, I found these bites of yumminess at Happy Pinning or maybe John sent me the link. I'm now sure but that doesn't really matter, what matters is I found these and we devoured them, more that once. Adjust the quantities according to how many you would like to make.

3 large jalapenos
jalapeno flavored cream cheese or whatever flavor you like
3 breakfast sausage links, I prefer the ones that are already cooked
3 slices of thin bacon, I've tried the thick - they don't stay wrapped

Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and membrane. Fill with desired amount of cream cheese. Cut the sausages in half lengthwise.
Place half a sausage on top of each stuffed jalapeno, flat or cut side down.
Wrap each with half a slice of bacon. Places poppers on broiler pan or baking sheet covered with foil, broiler pan works best. Bake in 425 degree oven, 400 for RV ovens, for 20 to 30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes. Bacon should be browned and crisp.
Serve and enjoy. For instructions on how to smoke or grill visit the link above.

24 comments:

  1. It was perfect the first time. I learn so much from you as well! Keep it up great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    4XOKM

    ReplyDelete

Love to See Your Feedback