Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dark Chocolate Mint Bark

I believe this is the simple version of chocolate covered pretzels. Found this yummy recipe at Finding Joy in My Kitchen. This only varies slightly from her recipe for Mint Chocolate Bark. She uses Hershey's Mint Chocolate Chips. I used Nestle Dark Chocolate and Mint Chips, partly because I could not find any hershey's mint chips and partly because I LOVE dark chocolate. Enjoy!

1 1/2 cups dark chocolate and mint chips
1 cup pretzels, chopped


Place chocolate chips on foil lined baking sheet. Heat in 300 degree oven for about five minutes or until chocolate chips are soft.






Spread chocolate into thin sheet. Top with chopped pretzels. Gently press pretzels into chocolate. Let cool on counter until chocolate becomes firm, about two hours. Break into pieces and enjoy. If there is any left, seal in airtight container.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback