Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan 040813

Last week in between the time I posted our menu plan and went to do the shopping the menu plan had already changed. Something came up and we needed to go back home to Brownwood for a few days. We left Wednesday around noon and stayed until Saturday around that same time. Since this came up before I went shopping I was able to adjust my plan and my shopping list accordingly. I moved the curry from Thursday to Tuesday and put the spaghetti sauce and spicy chicken on hold until this week. So if nothing else comes up, here is the plan for the week.

Monday
Spicy Chicken Breasts with Fruit* and Rice

Tuesday
Black Bean and Chicken Pizza

Wednesday
Easy Spaghetti Sauce* with Pasta and Garlic Bread

Thursday
Crispy Chicken Tacos

Friday
Pork Chops with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Velveeta Chili Cheese Dip with an Extra Kick

*New Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback