Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Creamy Slow Cooked Hot Cocoa

My MIL found this recipe posted on Facebook. I checked and followed it back to it's source - Creamy Crockpot Hot Cocoa @ Mrs. Happy Homemaker. It was very good and I will make it again although I don't see it being my go to recipe for hot cocoa. Two hours was longer than we normally want to wait for a warm cup of creamy, chocolaty, goodness. Maybe you and your bunch have more patience, if so you should def give this a try!

1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
6 cups milk
1 tsp vanila
1 12 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips (if you want it even sweeter you can use milk chocolate chips)

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.

Cover and cook on low for about two hours, stirring occasionally until heated through and chips are melted.
Serve with or without mini marshmallows and enjoy!

2 comments:

Love to See Your Feedback