Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spa Day

Today was my day to treat myself to a much needed manicure. I headed off to find Vie's Ocean Nail & Spa. It's located right on highway 35 across from the China A Super Buffet so finding it was actually pretty easy.
I picked an acrylic polish, which is supposed to last longer, in a light color, a clear pink.

I usually go with darker colors, ones you can actually see, but thought I'd try something a bit different this time. I'm still trying to decide whether I like it or not. What I really love about a manicure though is the pampering! I can do my own nails, but the extra pampering makes it worth the trip to the salon.

From there I headed over to Subway. I picked up a Buffalo Chicken foot-long on flat-bread with American cheese, baby spinach, tomatoes, jalapenos and sweet onion dressing. I headed back to the RV where John and I split the sub. It made for a nice light lunch with baked chips.

Yesterday we moved from the RV park we were staying at to Goose Island State Park. Beautiful park and with the park pass a week is only $4 more than the RV "resort" we were at. Since we don't typically use the amenities an rv resort offers this is a perfect park for us. Right on the water, great fishing pier and huge showers with plenty of hot water. We don't ask for much.
Now time to relax and enjoy the view for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback