So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award? ”It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs readers may not have discovered otherwise.”
I would like to give a big thanks to Anna over at Crunchy Creamy Sweet for selecting my blog. Make sure to pay her a visit, she has some amazing recipes.
I am both honored and surprised to have received this award as my blog is still in it's infancy at just four months old. Over a year ago my husband began a blog chronicling our adventures living in an RV and gate guarding - On the Road with John and Terry. We stopped gate guarding for about eight months and John lost interest in the blog for a while. I thought I would take it over and did write a few posts but found that I was really only interested in blogging about food - which is not really what his followers were used to, or interested in, reading about. So after much thought, aka procrastination, I decided to start a separate blog that focused mostly on food, whether it be cooking and sharing recipes or sharing info on the restaurants we visit. RV Life and Food was born. Four months later I'm still enjoying blogging and hope to continue for a very long time. Oh, and since we left the storage business in January John has his blog going full swing again,
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blog Award:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There are also a few add-on rules:
In the same post, include this set of rules.
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
Now for the hard part: selecting 15 blogs/bloggers to pass this award on to. I follow MANY blogs - food blogs, gate guarding/RV blogs, and one blog that does book reviews. So narrowing it down to 15 wasn't easy. I decided to stick with food blogs for this, it just seemed the way to go and made it easier to get down to 15. These are all great blogs and I hope you will take the time to check them out, you won't be disappointed.
1. Bizzy B at Bizzy Bakes
2. Kristen at Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
3. Tina at Mom's Crazy Cooking
4. Jocelyn at Inside BruCrew Life
5. MM at Ms. enPlace
6. Jennifer at Jenny's Cookbook
7. Little Mommy at Little Mommy, Big Appetite
8. Lisa at Cook Lisa Cook
9. Patricia at Butter Yum
10. Christy at The Girl Who Ate Everything
11. Ashley at Kitchen Meets Girl
12. Kristy at Gastronomical Sovereignty
13. Becca, Emily, Kate and Megan at Crumbs and Chaos
14. amy at the fearless homemaker
15. SnoWhite at Finding Joy in My Kitchen
Now to share 7 things about me:
1. I cannot stand sweet peppers, a pepper without heat is just gross.
2. I did not cook growing up, just a little baking.
3. I am a self-taught cook.
4. I love a good sale on clothes - instead of bragging about what I spent on an outfit, I'd rather brag about how much I saved!
5. I always wanted to learn to play the drums - at least until it dawned on me that I am totally lacking in rhythm.
6. I love to read. My husband recently bought me a kindle and I have put it to good use.
7. I enjoy making jewelry. I have not made anything recently and hope to get back into it soon.
Well that's it for tonight. Come back by soon for some tasty recipes.