Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Honey Mustard Dressing

This is the super yummy dressing that was supposed to be used on my Aussie Chicken recipe that posted as part of the Crazy Cooking Challenge on Saturday.  I totally forgot to spread this on the chicken after frying it in bacon fat. Of course now I have a yummy dressing to eat with some fresh veggies. I wanted to try this IMMEDIATELY, but did not have any salad greens so I chopped some onion, added some petite carrots and shredded cheese then topped it all off with this dressing.
I found the recipe for this Honey Mustard Dressing over at The Frugal Kitchen when it was linked up with the Aussie Chicken recipe.

1/4 cup canola oil
1 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
1 Tbsp water
1/8 cup honey
1/8 cup stone ground mustard
1/4 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp salt

Place all ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid. Close and shake well. 
I followed her wonderful tip to measure the oil first and then use the same measuring cup for the honey, the honey pours right out! Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback