Saturday, July 14, 2012

Menu Plan - July 15

John and I have a meeting with the boss Monday morning in Tyler. So we will be leaving here Tomorrow morning, meeting with John's parents in Waco, then we will stay in a hotel in Tyler Sunday night. We will head back to the gate Monday after our meeting. This makes the menu plan for this week a little different, but I think we still managed to come up with some good things to eat.

Sunday
Dining out with mom and dad Duncan

Monday
Lunch on the road or take the boss out for lunch? We'll play this one by ear.

Tuesday
Seafood Enchiladas with Chipotle Corn

Wednesday
King Ranch Casserole with Ranch Style Beans

Thursday
Easy Shrimp Pasta* with Egg Rolls
***Reveal Day for the Improv Challenge - Stop by and check out all the recipes using corn and butter that will be linked up***

Friday
Crock-Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Spicy Baked Fries

Saturday
?? No Plan Yet??

Dessert
One day this week I will be making Strawberry and Chocolate Cream Pie

I also have a yummy Smoothie recipe that I want to try one evening this week for dinner. Normally I do not consider smoothies to be a meal, but this one has cottage cheese, so I'm making an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback