Sunday, November 25, 2012

Giving Thanks with Family

This Thanksgiving we went to my folks house on Thanksgiving Day. We spent the day there visiting with my family. Not everyone was able to show up but we still ended up with a group of 15. Two of my three kids were there, two of my sisters with their husbands and the baby sisters five kids. We had a wonderful time visiting and catching up and mom did her usual amazing job on the feast. I just wish she would delegate more for us girls to do but she seems to enjoy handling the bulk of it herself - including the clean up.








From there we headed up to Brownwood to spend some time with John's folks, our third child and our grandson. We spent Thursday night to Saturday around noon there. For our "Thanksgiving Dinner" we headed to Chili's Friday for lunch. We had a great time visiting with everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback