Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Abilene Part 2

For dinner we went to The Outback Steakhouse in Abilene. I had never been to one before, I am not big on steak so a steakhouse does not usually appeal to me.
I really enjoyed it, however, and look forward to going back again. Neither John nor I had steak but what we did have was delicious!! We started off with the Crab and Avocado Stack - yummy!
Then John had a burger and I had the chicken sandwich. Along with some yummy beverages it was the perfect meal. We both left satisfied but not overly stuffed. We sat at the bar, we do this often rather than wait for a table. If you have a good bartender this is always fun and with just two people you can still talk and have a nice conversation. Next time we go I will try to remember to take pics, these were borrowed from the web, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Abilene is a magic sounding place - I need to look into it, Terry.

    PS I've got my very first giveaway running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the closest thing we have to a "big city" around here and it's still about 90 miles from us, lol. It is a really neat town, I'd love to be able to spend more time there.

      Delete

Love to See Your Feedback