Monday, October 21, 2013

Last Minute Menu Plan 102113

My schedule at work the last few days has been CRAZY! (I even forgot my dentist appointment for this morning.) I haven't had the time or energy to think about a plan - until last night. It was a VERY slow night at work, so instead of sitting there bored to tears, I came up with this plan:

Monday
Burgers with Fries

Tuesday
Chicken Mole with Rice and Beans

Wednesday
Easy Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Salad

Thursday
Salmon Patties with Veggies

Friday
Beans with Cornbread

Saturday
Date Night

Sunday
Chicken Strips with Mashed Potatoes

John will be going back to San Antonio the end of the week and spending a few days down there so we may end up switching Sat and Sun but as of right now that's the plan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback