Monday, May 26, 2014

Menu Plan 05.26.14 and Changes

Well, the changes consist of me looking for another job. I like this one ok, but when I started I told them my husband and I took and annual vacation and was told it would be worked out. Then when I actually put in for it, they say it's too long and I can't take it. Not good, although I did end up getting the time off I had to change my plans to make it happen. On top of that I have been getting snide remarks about it from one of my managers ever since, she may think she's just joking but I don't think so. Anyway, they didn't hold up their end of the bargain so I think I shall move on. I have applied for a job that I think will be awesome! However, it is from 11 am to 8 pm M-F, so that means crock-pot meals and cooking on weekends. It also means changes for this blog. It has slowly been happening already but I see more blogs about our adventures and fewer new recipes. So please keep me in your prayers concerning this job. When I turned in my app I was the first to do so, this was six days after it had been posted. It is a great opportunity, better pay and benefits (good benefits and weekends off are the things I'm after). I am still looking at other opportunities as well but so far I like this one the best.

Now to the plan.  I am working for most of this week, so I'm thinking simple. I gave up one of my days off so a coworker could attend a graduation. So this weeks plan is a bit different, due to different days off.

Monday
Chicken-Peanut Fried Rice with Egg Rolls (L)
Burritos with Salad

Tuesday
Leftovers or Sandwiches (L) It will likely be just John and I so we will play it by ear.
Solw Cooked Shredded Venison On Bun with Fries

Wednesday
Chicken Taquitos with Rice (L)

Thursday
Sloppy Joes with Chips (L)

Friday
Chicken Casserole with Salad (L)
Date Night

Saturday
Boudin with Veggies

Sunday
Chili Cornbread Pie with Southwestern Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback