Monday, August 4, 2014

Menu Plan 08.04.14

I can't believe it is already August! This year is just flying by!! For various reasons, last weeks menu plan was totally rearranged. For starters, John had to go to West Texas on Wednesday. I decided to change my schedule at work so I could go with him. So, I was off Wednesday (but gone all day) and worked Friday. We had company Saturday for lunch so I changed the plan there to feed more people. And of course with all the rearranging and changing some things just didn't happen and will be on the menu for this week.

Monday
Grilled Cheese with Chips

Tuesday
Fish n Taters

Wednesday
Chicken Tenders with Mashed Potatoes (L)

Thursday
Spaghetti with Garlic Bread (L)

Friday
Sausage Sloppy Joes* with Fries (L)
Buttermilk Pie* (D)
Date Night

Saturday
Meat and Potato Patties with Veggies (L)
YOYO

Sunday
BBQ Chicken on a Bun with Chips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback