Friday, October 31, 2014

Menu Plan 10.31.14

Heading out to the state park Friday for the weekend! This will likely be the last time we take the RV out until Spring. I switched Tuesday and Thursday this week so that I could have something simple Thursday night since I will be doing most of our shopping for the next week that day. For now here is the plan:

Friday
? Date Night ?

Saturday
Eggs and Bacon (B)
Fish Tacos  with Slaw and Beans (L)
Corn Dogs with Chips and Veggies

Sunday
Eggs and Venison Sausage (B)
Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Fries (L)
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Chips and Tomato Soup

Monday
Spaghetti with Salad and Garlic Bread (L)
YOYO

Tuesday
Honey Pecan Crusted Chicken with Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower

Wednesday
Sausage with Spinach and Strawberry Salad (L)
Roast Beef Sandwiches with Onion Rings

Thursday
Mystery Meal ? (L)
Burgers with Fries

My Mystery Meal may be on a day other than Thursday. I just know that John is leaving on Monday and won't be home until late afternoon/evening on Thursday. My in-laws like going out for lunch so I figure there will be at least one day that I will be on my own - thus the mystery meal. Something I will throw together for a one person meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback