4 cups packaged coleslaw mix (half of a 16 oz pkg)
1 cup broccoli florets
15-20 petite carrots
1/4 cup Asian sesame dressing
1/4 cup orange ginger sauce
1 1/4 cups cooked chicken, chopped (I used a 7.5 oz pkg carving board rotisserie chicken)
1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 green onion, chopped
2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
1 lime, quartered
In large bowl combine slaw mix, broccoli, carrots and sesame dressing.
I received this wonderful Sunshine Award from Jamie at Love Bakes Good Cakes. I am so flattered that she picked me as one of her ten to pass this award on to! Thank you Jamie for thinking my blog worthy of this award. Check out her blog, she has some amazing recipes - like this Zuppa Toscana Soup, can't wait for cooler weather to try this!
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere." The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
1. Favorite Color: Teal
2. Favorite Animal: Dog
3. Favorite Number: 7
4. Favorite Drink: Half Sweet Tea/Half Lemonade
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook - I don't even have a twitter account, one social network is enough to keep up with.
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: As much as I love a good book I'll have to say Good Movie since that is something I can enjoy with my wonderful hubby!
7. My Passion: This is a tough one - I am passionate about my faith, my family and creating. Now the creating part my interest in what I am creating may change - food, jewelry, cross stitch - but the act of creating, whatever it may be, is what I am passionate about.
8. Giving or Getting Presents: Giving! Particularly to children, their excitement is contagious!
9. Favorite Day of the Year: Easter! Celebrating the Resurrection of my Lord and Savior and spending time with the family without all the expectations that tend to be attached to other family holidays.
10. Favorite Flowers: Red Roses! or Pink!
Now for the REALLY hard part, picking just 10 blogs from all the amazing blogs I visit regularly! The 10 blogs I am sending the Sunshine Award to, in no particular order: