Monday, September 2, 2013

Menu Plan 090213

Well, I think things are starting to settle into a routine around here. I am at least going to attempt to make a plan for this week. I also have a few recipes that I have not posted yet and hope to do so later this week. If the schedules for the coming weeks are any indication, I will be working M, Tu, W on the graveyard shift and possibly one other day later in the week. I am about half expecting this to change since the other person who works nights can't work on Friday nights. We shall see how they go about fixing this in the next couple of days. Now back to the menu. I am literally making this up as I type, keeping my current schedule and what is already in the freezer in mind. Getting a little off track again, I have decided on a rather long name for my blog, let me know what you think. It reflects the new, while keeping the old as well.

Monday
Chili Dogs and Brats with Chips

Tuesday
Pizza with Salad

Wednesday
BBQ Sandwiches with Onion Rings

Thursday
Chicken Nuggets (some buffalo, some bbq) with Fries

Friday
Tater Tot Casserole with Veggies

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Three Cheese Baked Spaghetti with Garlic Bread

No new recipes this week, I'm going to catch up on what I have first and still trying to get a routine set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback