Monday, March 10, 2014

Menu Plan 03.10.14

Well I am unsure at this point of my schedule for the week. My schedule is done three weeks at a time but the end of that third week she takes her time getting the new one out, usually having it ready the day before it starts, which I hate! If that's my only gripe though, I guess I'm doing pretty good. All that said, here is the plan for this week, provided it doesn't fall apart due to unexpected changes in the schedule:

Monday
Chimichangas with Guacamole

Tuesday

Wednesday
Spicy Sweet n Sour Meatballs over Noodles* with Egg Rolls

Thursday
Chili Dogs with Chips (L)

Friday
Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing with Peas (L)
YOYO (You're on Your Own)

Saturday
Easy Spaghetti with Garlic Bread (L)
Date Night

Sunday
Mystery ? (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback