Friday, February 13, 2015

Menu Plan 02.13.15

My work schedule changed slightly this past week but did my best to keep dinner plans in tact. Had to work Wednesday night, then moved Thursday lunch to dinner; of course there was an advantage to this, I will now be off Saturday night, woohoo! Had a GREAT week in Dallas with the honey. Now to get back into the swing of things, as much as possible anyway. John will be leaving on Monday for South Texas and be back on Wednesday. My moms birthday is today, so I will go down on Tuesday for a visit and plan to be back on Wednesday. So here is the plans:

Friday
Cheesy Fish with Slaw

Saturday
Valentine's Date Night

Sunday
King Ranch Casserole with Salad (L)
YOYO

Monday
Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza

Tuesday
Gone to Momma's

Wednesday
Spaghetti with Garlic Bread

Thursday
Chicken Tator Tot Casserole with Veggies (L)
Date Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback