Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan 121012

I almost forgot that I had not posted this yet. I was about to toss my grocery list, which has the menu for the week on the back in case I get to the store and need to make adjustments, or decide to change the menu based on something I see on sale. Then it dawned on me - I still need that, I haven't done my post yet! So here is this weeks menu plan:

Monday
Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken* with Rice and Egg Rolls - for our group meal

Tuesday
?

Wednesday
?

Thursday
?

Friday
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps* with Creamy Chipotle Corn

Saturday
Cream Cheese Burgers with Spicy Baked Fries

Sunday
Sausage Wraps with Chips

*New Recipe


Next week there is no telling what may happen. John's folks, along with his sister, will be down next Tuesday for a couple of days. I am going to try to bake up a special dessert while they are here, which will double as my entry for this month's Improv Challenge, so I'll have to work fast to get it posted on time. I know John's dad wants to take us all out to a nice restaurant, that will be our family Christmas dinner this year since John's sister will be leaving a couple of days before Christmas. The rest I will be playing by ear, but let's get this week done before we worry about next week.



1 comment:

  1. looks like a yummy line up, curious about today and tomorrow though, giggle. xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to See Your Feedback