Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Plan 042213

Well we made it back from vacation and are now trying to get back into a routine. Thanks to everyone who stopped by this past week and left such wonderful comments on different posts. I will try to catch up on responding to these comments if for some reason I miss yours please know that every comment on and visit to my blog is appreciated.

Many exciting things happened while we were gone and I will be sharing some of those stories over the next couple of weeks. For now I am just going to get this weeks menu posted and get back to trying to clean the rest of the beach out of the RV. Wow! I think we could create our own small beach here in San Antonio, lol!

Monday
Velveeta Chili Cheese Dip with an Extra Kick

Tuesday
Chili Mac with Salad

Wednesday
Crispy Chicken Tacos with Charro Beans

Thursday
Shrimp in Garlic-Wine Sauce* with Pasta and Garlic Bread

Friday
Chicken Tamale Pie with Black Beans

Saturday
Dining Out

Sunday
Sausage Wraps with Crunchy Baked Sweet Potato Fries

*New Recipe








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback