Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan 01.06.13

My schedule for the next three weeks is finally out. It looks as though they finally have me on a regular schedule although I am told only the first week of this schedule is reliable I am hoping otherwise. For now it looks as though I will be off every Tues and Fri; overnights on Sat, Sun and Mon; evenings on Wed and Thur. I like this because it has all my overnights together rather than one night here and one there, I can get into an actual sleep pattern. Not so crazy about working every weekend but it's a start. I will also be off Wednesday this week and for now this is the plan:

Monday
Slow Cooked BBQ Venison on Bun* with Fries

Tuesday
Sausage with Vegies

Wednesday
Oven-Fried Chiken Tenders* over Salad

Thursday
Spicy Manburgers/Manburgers(making some of each, not everyone can do spicy here)with Onion Rings

Friday
Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup
Dinner Out

Saturday
Chicken Tamale Pie with Beans

Sunday
Butterflied Baked Chicken with Baked Beans and Spinach

*New Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback