Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Spicy BBQ Sauce

I started making this several months ago and everyone seems to really like it. We use this on everything - MeatloafPulled Pork, Sausage Wraps, Crispy BBQ Chicken Strips for just a few examples. I am eventually going to try making a sweet BBQ sauce but that is still in the works. I have been storing this in the notes on my phone, it's well past time to get it recorded where it won't get lost (I hope).

2 cups ketchup
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup cider vinegar
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
1/2 Tbsp red pepper
1/2 Tbsp black pepper

Combine all and simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
Pour into jar with lid. Seal and allow to sit in fridge for at least 24 hours before using.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback