Monday, May 6, 2013

Menu Plan 050613

We have a few carryovers from last weeks menu. We received the information about John's meeting last week on Monday, after I had left to run errands and shop but before I had actually done my shopping so I was able to adjust my shopping list. We ended up leaving Monday afternoon and arrived home Wednesday afternoon. So far it appears that this week should go as usual. That could change and if it does that is what makes life interesting.

Monday
Chicken Mole with Rice and Leftover Slaw

Tuesday
Fiesta Mac and Cheese*

Wednesday
Southwestern Crusted Shepherds Pie*

Thursday
Spicy Chicken Breasts with Fruit served over Rice

Friday
Crispy Fish Tacos* with Guacamole

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Spicy Bacon Burger Pizza

*New Recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback