Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan 022513

What a crazy week! We have been driving all over Texas, mostly south Texas. Finally arrived home Friday night. We will spend the weekend relaxing then later this morning we will load up the RV and move back to the San Antonio area. We will have a simple meal this evening after the long drive I doubt I will want to cook anything much. Also, we have eaten out so much this past week I don't even want to think about going out for dinner. That may change by next Saturday, but I have my doubts.

Monday
Chili Dogs with Onion Rings

Tuesday
Jalapeno-Lime Chicken Salad

Wednesday
Seafood Pizza

Thursday
Chicken Mole* with Beans

Friday
Spicy Tuna Melts with Salad

Saturday
Jalapeno Sausage Pasta or Dinner Out?

Sunday
Pasta with Quick Spaghetti Sauce and Garlic Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback