Friday, January 9, 2015

Menu Plan 01.09.15

This has been a crazy busy week, but I have enjoyed every minute of it. Weekend in Pearland, trip to Austin to celebrate my sisters 50th and then an unplanned trip to West Texas with my Honey! Now trying to get back to normal and get a plan made for the week so I can go do my weekly shopping!

Friday
Chicken Pot Pie with Salad (L)
YOYO

Saturday
Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Salad

Sunday
Fish with Slaw and Beans

Monday
Venison Chili with Cornbread

Tuesday
Shredded BBQ Chicken on a Bun with Fries

Wednesday
Saucy Venison Sausage Balls with Jalapeno Poppers

Thursday
Glazed Pork Chops with Roast Butternut Squash with Feta and Honey (L)
Chili Tortilla Soup with Crackers

A little later than usual, but that's the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback