Sunday, September 16, 2012

Menu Plan 09-17-12

Without thinking I threw away the list I had made of what I was planning to make this week. I make this list at the same time I do my grocery list to make sure I pick up everything I need for each dish. Well on the back of this list I made a second list - things we needed to pick up for the new RV. After we went shopping yesterday afternoon for the things for the RV, I tossed the list, completely forgetting about the list on the other side. I have remembered everything except one - I have some ground beef that I have no idea how I was planning to cook. I've looked through the fridge, freezer and pantry for clues - other items I may have purchased to make this dish - nothing jogging the memory; but it's ground beef so I'm sure I'll figure out something before Sunday. For now here is the rest of my plan for the week:

Monday
http://rvlifeandfood.blogspot.com/2012/05/spinach-salad.html

Spinach Salad topped with Chicken using Jalapeno and Red Pepper Jelly in place of the Jalapeno Tequila Lime Jelly

Tuesday
Rockin' Tacos* with Beans

Wednesday
Seafood Pizza

Thursday
Crunchy Honey Soy Pork Chops* with Egg Rolls and Rainbow Salad?

Friday
Smoky Chicken and Cheesy Potato Casserole (subbing cooked chicken breast for the carving board chicken) with Rainbow Salad

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Something using Ground Beef? Hey, I think I just remembered what it was, I do remember that is was Tex-Mex and this fits the bill with ingredients I bought so this it will be - Beef, Bean and Cheese Taquitos with Cilantro Lime Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See Your Feedback